A child or young person that has achieved in their studies, worked hard and shown a good example to others.
To recognise children and young people with outstanding academic achievements. This is likely to mean that they also show highest levels of ambition and dedication and are a positive influence on peers.
This category is split into:
- Primary (Year 1 to Year 6)
- Secondary (Year 7 to Year 11)
- Post 16 education/training
Judging for this category will be based on the following:
- Evidence of above expected attainment/progress for age group
- Acting as a role model and positive influence on peers
Please ensure your nomination states the young person’s relevant age range and reflects the criteria above.