On Tuesday 10 July 2018, the glittering Raising the Bar Awards will be held at Trinity Park, Ipswich.
We’re calling for all aspiring presenters to come forward to audition to help present the awards.
We are looking for:
- Two co-presenters
- Age 14 to 18
- In education or training (full time or part time) in Suffolk
What you could win:
- The role of co-presenter at the Raising the Bar awards ceremony
- The opportunity to work with presenter and broadcaster Terry Baxter
- Bespoke mentoring and coaching
- A video to use for your showreel
- Prize package
How to enter:
- Film your one-minute video audition answering this question: Why should you co-present the Raising the Bar Awards 2018?
Some useful video tips and advice:
- Watch the videos of previous co-presenters
- Before you start – watch the video clip below from our main host Terry Baxter
to find out what we are looking for in a co-presenter for the Raising the Bar Awards
- You don’t need professional video equipment to enter – most smartphones now have
video recording capability, and if you don’t have one you could ask a friend or family member to help you
- Stick to the time limit of one minute
- Film somewhere quiet so we can hear you
How to submit your entry:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading:
‘I should co-present the Raising the Bar Awards 2018’
- Make sure you include the following details:
- Your video
- Attach the video file (as long as it is less than 10MB)
- Or – if it is larger than 10MB upload your entry to an online video site
such as YouTube or vimeo and send us the link
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your age and year group
- The name of your school, college, training provider or employer
Deadline for entries:
- Friday 30 March 2018
Shortlisted co-presenters will be invited to audition during the Easter holiday at West Suffolk College, Bury St Edmunds and must be available on 10 July 2018 for the Raising the Bar Awards 2018 ceremony.
Videos submitted for the co-presenter search competition may be used for publicity purposes for the Raising the Bar Awards.